Tryon Congregational Church

The Congregational Church of Tryon can be traced to a Sunday School class open to people of all denominations in 1891. The location of the class was in a building on Melrose Avenue where the current church stands.  The parishioners of the church decided to actively remove invasive plants with funding and sweat equity from their roughly one-acre wooded lot this year with the assistance of grant money set aside by Polk County Commissioners.

Before and After 01.jpg

BEFORE

AFTER

Before and After 02.jpg

BEFORE

AFTER